I had such a wonderful time and each workshop never fail to excite me, every time I met new student, or same student from previous workshop came to learn other binding technique.
I am so blessed getting a continuos support, and I am so happy to reach total of 600 students from this workshop. I have 2 doctor this time around, Suha & B, Hani came all the way from Penang, and this couple Rajesh & Camy came from Melaka…Others are from Klang Valley, how wonderful it was to see people from various place and background joining this workshop.
|Student from Long Stitch Slot.|
|Kettle Stitch Slot|
|Aleena Shahruddin Leong, my binder no 600|
|French Stitch Slot |
May passion come above all:) Find your own pace, follow your own journey, and be true to yourself.
Here are quotes to help you follow your passion and find meaningful work.
- The heart of human excellence often begins to beat when you discover a pursuit that absorbs you, frees you, challenges you, and gives you a sense of meaning, joy and passion.
- I have found that one thing that helps me to live peacefully and mindfully on this glorious planet is successful engagement in meaningful work, keeping my mind where my hands are.
- Your work is to discover your work and then, with all your heart, to give yourself to it.
- Everything worthwhile in life is work. But if it puts a smile on your face, it doesn’t feel like work.
- Continue to work hard at what you love no matter what the odds are. Eventually, someone will praise and appreciate what you do.
- It’s not how much money you make that ultimately makes you happy. It’s whether or not your work fulfills you.
- The best feeling in the world is getting paid to do what you love.
- Often people attempt to live their lives backwards. They try to acquire more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want, so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want.
- The secret to success regardless of your passion is no secret. Just work hard and add real value to people’s lives.
- When we focus on leading a passionate, meaningful life, we are also inadvertently creating a spectacular ripple effect of inspiration in the lives around us. When one person follows a dream, tries something new, or takes a daring leap, everyone nearby feels their passionate energy; and before too long, they are making their own daring leaps while simultaneously inspiring others.
- Be the kind of person others admire, can count on, trust, and enjoy spending time with. After you have developed that reputation, people will start to ask you what you do, and you will be amazed at how many people will want to work with you on the things that matter to you.
- Never make up excuses, because excuses are lies confirming that you are not being true to your heart. And don’t look for shortcuts in life either, because if you do you are only fooling yourself. Simplify your life, work toward your goals, show respect and be true to yourself and others. There is only one ‘you;’ reinvent the very best of ‘you’ every chance you get.
- There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living
- Purpose is the reason you journey. Passion is the fire that lights your way.
- Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things.
- If you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.
- Neglecting passion blocks creative flow. When you’re passionate, you’re energized. Likewise, when you lack passion, your energy is low and unproductive. Energy is everything when it comes to being successful.
- When passion and skill work together, the end result is often a masterpiece.
- There are people who live in a dream world, and there are people who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.
- Define what success looks like for you then go after it.
- There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart.
- If you are passionate about it, pursue it, no matter what anyone else thinks. That’s how dreams are achieved.
- Work for a cause, not for applause. Live your life to express, not to impress.
- Live by choice, not by chance. Make changes, not excuses. Be motivated, not manipulated. Work to excel, not compete. Choose to listen to your inner voice, not the jumbled opinions of everyone else.
- Find what makes you come alive, whatever it is. Become it and let it become you, and great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you.
- If you catch yourself working hard and loving every minute of it, don’t stop. You’re on to something big. Because hard work isn’t hard when you concentrate on your passions.
- The best part of life is not just surviving, but thriving with passion, style, compassion, generosity, humor and kindness.
- It’s not about getting a chance, it’s about taking a chance. You’ll rarely be 100% sure it will work, but you can always be 100% sure doing nothing won’t work. Sometimes you just have to go for it.
- Stop beating yourself up. You are a work in progress; which means you get there a little at a time, not all at once.
- Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering, and doubting. Have faith that things will work out, maybe not how you planned, but just how it’s meant to be.
- Nothing you have that much passion for is ever a waste of time, no matter how it turns out in the long-term.
- Life is short. If there was ever a moment to follow your passion and do something that matters to you, that moment is now.
Post a Comment