How time flies, another year are coming, time are chasing me like nobody business...I hope 2011 will bring only the best in me...will take thing slowly but steady. I hope to accomplish 10 things for this coming year:
Simple thing does matter to me at this moment...I won't ask for more...
- Renovation for home studio in progress
- Travel 2-3 times I really hope I could make a trip to NZ..
- To be a better person than I am now physically & spiritually
- Lose weight 55kg will be my ideal weight so I need to eat only healthy food & exercise
- My own show? maybe too much
- Solid creations of art, craft & design
- Be able to visit my mom&dad every month
- Be good to earth recycle & reuse & no plastic
- Be happy
- ? I still can't figure it out..not yet
Today was Arissa first day at school, she had orientation..so I make myself busy by waiting for her, and I feel that kid nowadays are so much independent..No crying all of them and here I would like to share pictures of her at school. She decided to wear tudung, so I bought her a few so she could wearing it to school.
|Renovation Day 3|
Renovation continued as usual. I have to get used with drilling sound..and soon all my sampah sarap need to be moved to living room. Need to break the wall...do the digging....
I have a number of thing queue need my attention:
- Order made by follow up visitor from 1nita carnival wanted purple pink Giant Kitty Cat, going to be present from someone to someone (deadline 3 January)
- Consignment order from Penang tropicalspicegarden.com and that will make me very very very busy.
- Illustration job for children book also need my attention, but no deadline for this so I will have to make a research first (collaboration with my writer friend Beatrice).
- January I hope to have one book binding workshop where I still looking for a suitable venue, which most probably going to be at Bangsar..I won't be able to announce the venue and date yet...so stay tune ya..
- I most probably will participate in a bazaar at Great Eastern Mall next weekend 9&8 January under the theme of Secret Garden..
- Just finished my presentation document that I design for my doctor client, waiting his green light to produce final doc.
- At the mean time I almost finish my graphic job, a note book cum planner for my Terengganu client.
- Planner for Glam Street need to redo..Client wanted the harder cover..I am waiting for my metal ring, my supplier friend just came back from Singapore.
Seems like a good starting of 2011 for me..but definitely this lists will make me super duper busy ....ohhh another thing I really need to prioritise thing nicely:) And I am not so good at it and will always do thing by follow the flow. And that's the beauty of working on my own:)