I have a number of thing queue need my attention:
- Consignment order from Penang tropicalspicegarden.com and that will make me very very very busy.
- Illustration job for children book also need my attention, but no deadline for this so I will have to make a research first (collaboration with my writer friend Beatrice).
- January I hope to have one book binding workshop where I still looking for a suitable venue, which most probably going to be at Bangsar..I won't be able to announce the venue and date yet...so stay tune ya..
- At the mean time I almost finish my graphic job, a note book cum planner for my Terengganu client.
- Planner for Glam Street need to redo..Client wanted the harder cover..Just got my metal ring yesterday. Will start doing it on Monday.
- Hand bound books for 12 x A5 size for 12 month journal.
Pheeewww now I can move creating my art & craft and I only have one day before the Bazaar...Try to focus, creating one two new dolls...and handbound books. Lucky that I've created new products like tote bag and t'shirt...not much.. but still...
So folk I hope to see you there to support all indie crafter. This is my first time there..hope to share more stories, after the first day...Till then